PLEASE NOTE THE SANDCASTLE COMPETITION AND BEACH FUN DAY ON SATURDAY JULY 28TH IS ON THE BEACH OPPOSITE CAIN’S AMUSEMENTS NOT HAMPTON PIER AS STATED IN THE PROGRAMME.
The Beach Fun Day is part of a weekend celebrating both the opening of the festival and the annual Herne Bay Regatta held by the rowing club. The fun day will include the annual sandcastle competition and lots more fun.
- The timetable is:
- 11am registration for the 3-5s and 6-6s sandcastle competition
- 11.15am 3-5s sandcastle competition
- 12pm 6-8s sandcastle competition
- 12.30pm registration for the 9-11s and the family event
- 12.30pm onwards beach games
- 1pm 9-11s sandcastle competition
- 1.45pm family sandcastle competition
- 2.30pm sandcastle competitions finish
- 3-5pm collect your treasure hunt sheet from the event gazebo
Please also see the events The Pier are running on this day